Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 6 January 2017

V for Violet

Hello again,

Two days in a row! I have my next DT project today for the new theme at the Alphabet Challenge and this time Amy has chosen 'VIOLET' for the letter 'V'. So, here's what I made ...


This one is actually for a friend's 40th birthday later in the month (look at me getting organised!) but she doesn't use Blogger so won't see it here.

It's a 6" x 6" cream scalloped card blank covered with papers from my stash which have been distressed and inked around the edges.

The larger purple heart is cut with my Stampin' Up Bloomin' Heart die and then I have layered a second one which is cut from cream cardstock and has a little lilac one on top.

Embellishment include a piece of vintage lace, a stamped LOTV sentiment, some die-cut flowers and a piece of tied twine, along with some adhesive pearls/gems. Hope she likes it.

Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card I do love that colour. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful card. Purple is one of my favourite colours, but my stash seems to be rather lacking in purple things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Jan, love the beautiful design and the lace and twine details are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx