Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 3 November 2012

A Tag in a Pocket

Morning everyone,

I'm a little late posting this morning, have been engrossed in my art journal since 7am this morning! Yes, you heard right - I couldn't sleep!! Lol.

I have a different project to show today - as the title says, it's a tag in a pocket! Couldn't think what else to call it - see what you think ...


I made the pocket from some champagne card stock and then covered it with lush paper from the 'Prima Almanac' paper pad and a postcard from my stash.  I have recently bought the TH die to make paper rosettes and I can't stop playing with them.  The extra flowers are also Prima to match the Almanac range.  Embellishments include black die-cut swirls, buttons and adhesive pearls.

Here's the tag that nestles inside ...


I absolutely love this photo (can't remember where it's from, but there are several on one sheet).  

I would like to enter this in the 'Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Pearls and Flowers'

Hope you all have a great weekend,
Hugz, Jan xx


5 comments:

  1. A beautiful creation Jan. The image is so lovely and the embellishing on the pocket looks stunning.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you have used here and so much gorgeous detail. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card, love the hidden tag and so loving those papers and image
    hugs and best wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project... Just love the vintage feel... beautiful image & lovely details... Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.... May

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning,I love the colours and the gorgeous tag. Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Hugs Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx