Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 24 November 2012

Santa's Reindeer


Good morning,

It's my turn to post over at the Studio 12 blog today and I have a little inky project to show you.  I have used elements from the Picknix 2 - Gingerbread Twist collection and added them to a page in my Art Journal.  Each year we can never seem to remember all seven of Santa's reindeer names, so I thought I would journal them to keep them safe.


The background is coloured with Dylusions Squeezed Orange spray ink and TH Frayed Burlap distress ink before I layered the cute little reindeer on top.  The letters are printed onto the gorgeous brown crumpled paper (both from the CD) then I tore them and inked them before adding them to my page.  A bit of journaling and my reindeer names are safely recorded for the future.

Hope you all have a great weekend,
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx