Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 4 November 2012

Clarity Christmas

Happy Sunday everyone,

Just a quick post from me today - I am getting ready to go back to school tomorrow (groan!)

I have spent quite a bit of time watching the very talented Barbara Gray on C & C this weekend and decided to have a go yesterday with my new 'Letterbox' stamp set which I bought at a recent craft show.  So, armed with my brayer, splodge mat and stamp set away I went - here's the outcome:


I followed Barbara's lesson from the telly yesterday, although I don't have the same stamps as she did - so I improvised with a set from my stash.  The splodge mat has opened a whole new door as far as brayering is concerned and the new 'Letterbox' stamps are a dream to use.  I find it totally fascinating to create cards simply using ink and stamps - my normal style is to add a bit of everything! Lol.  I am really pleased with the result and the design looks so clean and simple.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,
Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, what a beautiful scene. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DT sister,

    Your card is beautiful! Hard to believe it was all done with a brayer!Awesome card and look forward to working with you.

    Roxx.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is gorgeous Jan! I love the colors!! Your little helper and baby girl are so cute! I have a little helper too!! :)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. I love your brayering and your composition.

    Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx