Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 11 November 2012

I'm so excited ...

Good morning to you all on Remembrance Sunday,

Sending out special wishes to all those remembering someone today - it's the anniversary of my dad's death this weekend and although he wasn't in the forces, it's still a time to remember for our family.

I don't actually have anything to show you today - but I do have some very exciting news.  I was fed up at the beginning of the week, returning to work after the half term break (most of which I spent crafting!).  But the week definitely got better as it went on.

My first bit of excitement was mid-week when I was invited to join the Design Team over at 'The Alphabet Challenge Blog' by my good friend, Cazro.  Of course I said 'Yes' and my first DT project for them will be included in next week's challenge - if you would like to go check out the blog click here.

My second bit of excitement happened this morning when I was checking the blogs I follow.  To my utter surprise, I have been chosen as a Guest Designer over at the 'Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog'.  So, watch this space in the not so distant future for my DT project :)

I'm also willing this week away too, as I'm attending a craft workshop next Saturday where I will meet the fantastic Hels Sheridan.  I'm a big fan of her work and can't wait to get all inky with her - if you would like to check out her blog, click here.

Right, I'm off to lie down in a dark room now - don't know if I can cope with all the excitement (it doesn't take much to please me, does it!) Lol.

Oh, just realised that I have no piccies - so thought I would share one of my gorgeous furbabies sharing a moment :)



See you all soon,
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan! You are having an exciting week! I'm excited to be working with you at the Alphabet Challenge Blog too!
    Good luck at the workshop!

    Sheena
    xxx

    Oh, and those two are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx