Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 23 November 2012

Any Die will Do


Hi there folks,

I can't believe it's Friday again so soon! This week has been manic! But, Friday means it's Polkadoodles challenge day and this week we would like to see your creations using a Marianne Die - as the title says 'Any Die will Do!' 

I decided to be a little different this week and wrap a present and make a gift tag, using papers from the 'Paper Boutique Vol II CD' and a little sentiment from the 'Here Comes Christmas CD'.  Here's the finished project ...


The first layer of the tag is a scalloped circle cut from red textured card.  I then used the little swirl die from the Marianne LRO108 Flowers set and cut it eight times from dark green card.  These are positioned around the red layer and stuck down in the middle.  The next layer is a scalloped circle cut from gold mirri card, topped with a TH paper rosette cut from the same paper that the gift is wrapped in.  Finally I added a little sentiment, layered onto another circle of red card. Voila! 

Don't forget to check out the blog for some more fab inspiration from my very talented teamies.

Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Great tag, love what you have done with the swirl die. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx