Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 20 April 2015

April Showers

Good morning,

I hope everyone had a good weekend - I came down with the dreaded 'man flu' last week which was very unpleasant, but seem to be over the worst now, just coughing for England!

Over at My Besties UK we have our monthly 'Same but Different' post today, where all the design team are challenged to use the same image, but obviously we all have a different interpretation. Here's what I decided on for my inspiration this time ...


I covered a kraft gift bag with some pretty paper from my LOTV 'Beach Bliss' paper pad and then topped it with Sherri's pretty image 235, which you can buy in her on-line store HERE.  She is coloured with my Promarkers and I printed the flower umbrella twice so I could decoupage it.

All other embellishments, including the die-cut flowers are from my own stash.

Why not pop along and check out how my teamies used the image in their projects.

Hugz, Jan xx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely idea Jan .. and such pretty colours .. Hugz Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Jan love the pastel colours xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Those papers are some of my favourites and the image complements them perfectly! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gift bag Jan, I like the design and the lovely colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely gift idea - Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colour choice and what a fab creation too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is so cute any present given in this would be treasured :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is so cute any present given in this would be treasured :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx