Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 6 April 2015

I Love My Besties

Good morning,

Just a quick visit this morning amongst the Easter celebrations - I hope everyone had a great weekend with lots of chocolate eggs!

Over at My Besties UK we have a brand new challenge starting today and as always your entries can be 'Anything Goes', but Carol likes to set a theme as well. So for the month of April our new theme will be

'LOVE'

So, here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I used backing paper from my stash and a couple of die-cut hearts to create the background. The pretty little Bestie is image 157 and can be purchased from Sherri's on-line store HERE. I coloured her with my Promarkers and added a little glitter to the bottom of her skirt. The lettering is stamped with my Clarity Letterbox stamps. A few pearls accents to finish off.

I hope you can come and play along with us.
Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. love it so pretty - Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this Jann- lovely colour too and great design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jan, I like the sweet image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx