Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 11 April 2015

One of Everything!

Hello again,

Well, that's my Easter break just about over, but I sure did enjoy it. Back to school on Monday for another six weeks.

I'm back with my DT inspiration for my challenge blog at 
which sees a brand new theme of 
'CLEAN & SIMPLE'
start today - here's what I made ...


So, I chose a DL size for this one to accommodate the stamp. I took one piece of white cardstock, one stamp, one distress ink, one Promarker, one sentiment stamp and one aurora adhesive crystal for the centre of the main flower. Now that's a lot of ones!

I began by masking out an area in the centre of the card using sticky notes, then used my inkduster to add some Picked Raspberry distress ink down the left hand side, fading it out to the right. Next I stamped the 'Poppy Panel' from Inkylicious over the top in black ink and coloured the detail with my Rose Pink Promarker to highlight the flowers and leaves.

I stamped the Clarity Wordchain sentiment at the bottom using black archival ink and finished with a little hand doodled border around the box.

Why not pop over to the challenge and take a look at what my design team made too.
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the stamp Jan and wow the border is hand drawn thought it was [part of the stamp, great job. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx