Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 28 April 2015

In Flight

Morning everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed some of the lovely weather.

We have a brand new challenge starting today over at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week Joan has chosen the theme of

'FLIGHT'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I like to be a little different, so thought about this great set of stamps from Creative Expressions. I stamped the airship onto some book paper using Sepia ink. I added some stamped cogs around the edge to create a simple border and then stamped the letters using my trusty Clarity Letterbox stamps. A little bit of layering and a 'Happy Birthday' sentiment and I'm done.

I hope you will join us with some of your own creations.
Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. I love how you have stamped on the bookpaper and the cog border, great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly a twist on the theme this week Jan. Love the touch of the cogs around the edge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jan, love the lettering x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx