Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 15 June 2013

21 Today!

Well, not really!

It was my youngest daughter's 21st birthday last weekend, so I thought I would show you the card I made for her. She has just finished her degree and will be moving back home next month - can't wait!


I chose my favourite 8x8" card blank and covered it with backing paper by Basic Grey layered on top of a piece of turquoise cardstock (her favourite, hence the colour theme).  The main image is 'Nevaeh' by Saturated Canary (she looks a little like Samantha!) - I coloured her with my Promarkers and added a little glitter to the bottom of her dress.  The '21' is handmade and covered in turquoise glitter, together with the little flowers which are die-cut from scraps of the backing paper. The sentiment was created on my pc and I added a little silver butterfly charm for good luck.

Needless to say she had a fantastic day and loved her card (and her new laptop)!
Hugz, Jan xx


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous and stunning colouring! Love this image too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and special card
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning image and colour. Such a lovely 21st card hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love those papers, super image, beautifully coloured,
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx