Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 23 June 2013

Studio 12 at Polkadoodles

Good Morning,

I do hope that everyone is having a great weekend. It's my turn to post over at the Polkadoodles blog today and I have made a little something using the Picknix 1 CD. I must admit I had a little panic when I realised it was my turn to post and the colour cartridge had ran out in my printer! So into my scraps I went and this is what I came up with ...


I printed the sentiment onto a piece of white card then added the little hexagons which I stamped and cut out of scraps of paper left over from a previous project! A little bit of distress ink and some added flowers to finish off. A really quick and simple card!

Don't forget to pop over to the Polkadoodles on-line store where you can order the brand new 'Bonbon Belles' double CD - I can't believe how much Nikky has packed on this one for only £17.99.



Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. i love this card. It is simple yet elegant. thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx