Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 4 October 2014

It's still about the Girls!

Hello there,

First I would just like to say hello and welcome to my new followers - there seem to have been a few recently. I hope you will keep popping back to say hello.

I have a new make to show you today for our 'Midway Motivation' post at my own challenge blog 'FANTASY STAMPERS' - which currently has the challenge 'Here Come the Girls'.

We have had some fabulous entries so far, but if you haven't had chance to join us yet there is still plenty of time - the challenge doesn't close until 10th October.

I wanted to show something different to my original 'cutie' style card that I made for the challenge and this one uses lots of paper scraps from my stash. Here's what I came up with ...


Now I did CASE this design and tweak it a little for my own design, but couldn't resist the girly pinks.  The back piece is run through an alphabet embossing folder then inked with Walnut Stain distress ink.

I added a doily, some paper ribbons, a few die-cut stars, a piece of pink twine and lots of gems.  

I realised afterwards that the only stamping was the sentiment - which is from Stampin Up 'Sassy Salutations' (but it is stamped so I think it passes for the challenge!) Lol.

I hope you will come and play along with us with your own 'girly' creations.
Hugz, Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx