Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 23 August 2016

A Furry Friend


Hello there,

I'm back today with my DT project for the new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz, and this week Sharon has chosen the theme of

'A FURRY FRIEND'

Now my little furry friends are never very far away, usually sat on my feet when I'm crafting - I wouldn't be without them ...


OK, so here's what I made for a little inspiration ...


I made a little set of notelets and a gift box to keep them in. The stamp is an old freebie that came with my Craft Stamper magazine a few years ago - don't you just love him.

I stamped him directly onto the card, then stamped again on a scrap of co-ordinating paper and paper pieced him.

The sentiment was created on my pc, then punched out and added to the cards.

I made the little box to match, to keep them all together ready to use.

Hugz, Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx