Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 4 August 2016

More Black and White

Hello there,

I'm out most of the day today, so scheduled my post for this morning.

It's time for our next challenge over at Cardz 4 Galz, and this time Sharon has chosen the theme of

'MONOCHROME'

I absolutely love this theme, translated as 'Black and White' or 'Varying Shades of One Colour' - I went with the black and white for the second time this week! Here's what I made for a little inspiration ...


I made this one for a friend's birthday later this month and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  I thought it might be too busy, but I think it works.

I used my Spellbinders 'Scalloped Borders One' dies again and layered the pieces up over the background design paper (which is from a really old paper stack with no packaging). I used one of the 'Decorative Labels Eight' dies to cut a background for my sentiment, which is from the Stampin' Up 'Birthday Blooms' set.

I added a piece of black and white ribbon, a couple of stamped flowers, layered up with a little black dazzler in the centre.

Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card I love the monochrome effect. Have a great day out. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jan! Gorgeousness! So classy and crisp - and yet - so sweet and pretty with the darling ribbon and posy! It's a beautiful design, which I have pinned to remind myself of your design, and so my followers can be inspired, too! Thanks so much for sharing!

    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx