Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Where would you go?

Good morning,

Wow! Four weeks since I finished work already! Where does the time go? I have been very busy in my craft room making lots of bits and pieces in readiness for the Christmas Fayre at school in December - I am planning to try my first table top sale. Never thought I would hear myself discussing Christmas at this time of year, but there you go. My biggest problem is where to store everything - I have some larger home decor pieces that are taking up a lot of room now!

Anyway, back to the here and now - we have our next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz today and this week Helen chose the theme of 

'TRANSPORT'

This is a great theme for a male card - lots of choice. Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I was looking for an image on the internet because all my transport stamps are vintage cars and I wanted a change - so was looking for a nice steam train like the Hogwarts Express, as my girlies have been busy with all things Harry Potter this last week, taking part in an Instagram book competition and Sam has just received her new hardback 'copy of The Cursed Child', so has her nose firmly glued inside it!  

I found a beautiful image, but decided to keep it simple in black and white to match the design paper which is from my Prima 'Cartographer' paper pad, and added a few little embellishments to finish off.

Thanx for reading my ramblings - hope you all have a good day.
Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Jan, the black and white colur combo makes it look very dramatic.
    You'll remember that all saying 'Time flies when you are having fun' I'm sure and I am certain that your first table top sale will be the first of many success.
    Take care
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fab card! Love that train, and the paper is so lovely too (I just adore that pad!) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx