Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Exciting News

I am thrilled - my recent entry to the 'Stamping for the Weekend' blog challenge has won first place!

This was a photo inspiration challenge and my very first attempt at a 'shabby chic' style and although I was pleased with the results, I wasn't sure it was good enough to win (but what do I know!) Lol.

I have won a gift voucher to spend at 'Simon Says Stamp' online craft store (check them out here).  I have had a quick peek but it nearly blew my mind , they have so much to offer - I can see this will be expensive! Hehe.

I would just like to say a huge thanx to the team at SFTW for choosing my card and for the fantastic prize.  I can now proudly display their 'winners' banner.

Hugz, Jx

1 comment:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx