Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 2 March 2012

Wall Hanging Plaque

Good morning, two posts in a row - I can't promise to keep this up! Lol. 

I wanted to share this little project today, which was inspired by an article in the March issue of Craft Stamper magazine and uses the free stamp - a quaint little house by the 'Octopode Factory'.


I used an old piece of heavyweight scrap cardboard which I backed with cream paper from my stash.  I stamped randomly to create the background and laid a piece of organza ribbon horizontally where I wanted the little houses to sit.  The houses are stamped onto scrap paper cut from the original piece and coloured with promarkers.  The front turret has been stamped a second time and raised up on dimensional glue to create a 3d effect. The title was printed from my pc onto mulberry paper and the charm at the bottom is handmade using a pearl bead and a little shrink plastic heart, which highlights the centre house.  It was a fun project to do and is now hanging in my dining room.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous project. I love the way you used the stamps. Sending hugs. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx