Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 1 March 2012

Resurrection!

Wow! I have been doing lots of 'crafty' research over the past few days and have visited some fantastic blogs. So, got me thinking ... maybe I should resurrect my own. It has definitely been neglected, but I was shocked to see how long it had been since my last post when I logged in earlier.
Anyway, I have had a bit of a revamp and a tidy up and although my posts are 'ancient' I will try to pop in and blog more frequently. I am still crafting, but looking at some of my old posts it is interesting to see how my style has changed over the years. I spend a lot of my time cardmaking and scrapbooking these days and still join in the odd swap over on the DoCrafts forum.
I am very proud of my latest card which is for my mum for Mother's Day, so I thought I would show it off on here ...

I have just bought some new 8x8" scalloped edged card blanks and this is the first, but I loved the extra space to play. I used papers are from my stash, nestabilities, the stamp is 'Fizzy Moon' and is coloured with my beloved Promarkers. The flowers are handmade and I printed the sentiment from my PC because I didn't have a 'Mother's Day' stamp. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Jan, your card is gorgeous, It's nice to have you on here!!!
    Your Mum will love it, need to get on with mine, I've got heaps to make for March!!
    Beautiful card x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogland, thrilled your feeling ready to step forward. I love your card for Mother's Day. Your wonderful true style. Next I'll be 'persuading' you to enter some blog challenges.
    Have you been on my blog Yet? It's on DC if you want it. Hugs Caz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx