Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 21 April 2014

A Little bit of Glamour

Well good morning everyone

I hope you all had a fab Easter weekend and got a chance to unwind with family and friends.

I'm back today with some great news about the 'My Besties UK Challenge blog'. I have lots to tell you - the blog has had a spring makeover and we have a new DT co-ordinator and brand new design team showcasing their projects for you today. We also have a snazzy new blog badge which we would love you to display on your blogs for us - please feel free to take a copy ...


Now, today sees the beginning of our new challenge entitled 

'HOLLYWOOD GLAMOUR'

I can't wait to see everyone's interpretation of our theme - here's my DT inspiration for you using Sherri's gorgeous 'First Prom' image which you can buy from her Etsy store HERE.



It's not very often I use mirri card, but on this occasion I thought the black and gold was a perfect choice for our Hollywood theme. The image is coloured with my Promarkers (the cool greys for her gown) and the lettering was printed on my pc and mounted onto individual squares of gold. A piece of black ribbon and some gold glitter to finish off.

We also have a special offer on one of Sherri's digis - so why not pop over to the challenge post for more details HERE.

We are also looking for some more DT members, so if you love Sherri's artwork as much as I do, why not get in touch (more details on the challenge blog).

I am looking forward to visiting your blogs this week and checking out your 'Bestie' creations.
Hugz, Jan xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jan thank you for all your hard work :-) x Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jan, love the image and your fab colouring and detail xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Card is beautiful Jan I love the gold against the black its so classy
    xxx Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jan. Love the image and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jay, I love the beautiful image and your layout! Her dress looks fabulous with the gold glitter too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new position jan x...
    I have too say this card is full of the hollywood shazam absolutely stunning xx Anitaxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx