Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Make us Laugh!

Happy Tuesday to you all,

Well, April Fool's Day brings us a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Guys and what better theme than

'MAKE US LAUGH!'

Now, this one definitely posed me a few problems - I don't have any 'funny' stylie stash, so I had to get my thinking cap on. After much 'googling' here's what I made for my inspiration ...


Now I definitely can't claim this as my own idea - but I did use my own design and 'moustache' stamp (so I hope it's ok). All the lettering was created on my pc, then I added my stamp into the space and doodled a little border around the edge. It's all mounted on black cardstock with a few extra embellies from my stash. Well, it certainly makes me laugh - hope it gave you a 'titter' too :)

Hugz, Jan xx

10 comments:

  1. That sentiment is a good one to recycle in your own style Jan. Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! Love the sentiment and it definitely made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jan,thanks for making me smile.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the play on words, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment..made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the two part sentiment Jan and a lovely CAS card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. heh heh, someone had to put the mustache and shaving cream together on a card, and I love the humorous way you've done that! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a hilarious card! I had not come across the sentiment before, but will pop it in the memory bank! Too good not to recycle and so perfectly executed on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx