Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 12 April 2014

Fantasy Stampers - Challenge 8

Good morning,

I can't believe my new challenge blog 'FANTASY STAMPERS'  is 14 weeks old today! I am back with news of our next challenge and for the following two weeks the new theme will be based around a photo inspiration with the emphasis on


I chose the photo below as inspiration for your Easter projects - so how will you interpret it? Will it be the colours, the eggs, the flowers - the choice is yours. But remember, you must include some stamping.


Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I used an oval shaped base card to represent the egg shape and layered it up with lots of cardstock and design papers from my stash. I added some pretty lace around the edge to give some texture. 

The stamped image is from a freebie set on a card magazine and is called 'Somebunny to love' - isn't he cute! He's coloured with my Promarkers and matted onto a pink die-cut scalloped oval.  

I also added lots of extra embellishments, including some pink polkadot ribbon (my favourite), a little 'Happy Easter' banner, some paper flowers, die-cut leaves and a selection of adhesive pearls.

I can't wait to see how you all interpret the photo - why not pop over to the challenge blog and see what my design team made.

Hugz, Jan xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx