Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 11 April 2014

Easter Basket

Good morning everyone,

Well, Jan is a happy bunny today - I finished school for a two week Easter break yesterday, so no more work get-ups for a while! Having said that, I'm still usually up at silly o'clock - but it's different when you don't have to get ready for work! Lol.

Anyway, it's time for our next letter over at The Alphabet Challenge - for the next two weeks Sheena has chosen a very seasonal theme to go with the letter 'E' - bet you can't guess! Yep, it's ...
'EASTER'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration upcycling the bottom of an earbud container ...


I wanted to do something a little different and when I saw this lonely little empty container sat on the bathroom windowsill, I knew I could put it to good use. I covered it with some pale lemon design paper from my stash, then added a die-cut border cut from some scraps of pretty pink paper. It's embellished with a feather, a pink heart and some die-cut flowers in matching papers.

I made the handle using die-cut borders and scraps of leftover paper, then added a piece of ribbon down the centre. Here's a closer look ...


It's also embellished with a matching die-cut flower and a little 'Happy Easter' tag. Then I filled it with some pink tissue paper and added lots of yummy chocolate eggs! Hope you like it.

Why not pop along and check out some fantastic projects from my teamies over at the main blog. I look forward to seeing all your gorgeous entries.
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Jan. Love the pastel colours and the clever use of something that would normally have ended up in the bin xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx