Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 8 April 2014

What's your Number?

Good morning,

It's time for our next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week Diane has chosen the theme of

'NUMBERS'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I used one of my embossing folders to create the 'numbers' aspect and inked with 'Chipped Sapphire' distress ink to highlight them. The quote is from Inkylicious and is called 'Life's About' - it's stamped in the same distress ink and then embossed with clear detail powder. A fancy mount and a piece of blue ribbon to finish off.

Why not come and join us this week with your own creations?

Hugz, Jan xx

8 comments:

  1. Fab mono card Jan. Love everything about this. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jan.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! I love the ink embossed numbers and the saying just happens to be one of my favorites (there's a copy of it tacked to my bulletin board).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sentiment Jan as well as the embossed numbers.:0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've inked the embossed numbers - I can never get that right. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, loving the sentiment. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx