Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 15 April 2014

The Sky's the Limit

Good morning,

It's time for our next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week Kim has chosen the theme of

'THE SKY'S THE LIMIT'

Here's my DT inspiration for the challenge ...


I was struggling a little with this one, but decided to make a birthday card for a little boy using this rocket image. Design papers are from my stash and the number '7' was hand cut from a scrap of co-ordinating card using a chipboard number as a template.

Hugz, Jan xx

5 comments:

  1. Fab boy card Jan, love the colour and super detail. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! And I love the rocket image, perfect for a small boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for a little boy - love that backing paper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá, Jan.
    Quero agradecer sua visita e seu comentário, o que me deixou muito feliz.
    Um abraço e parabéns pelo seu trabalho maravilhoso!
    Marlei
    Brasil

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx