Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 16 June 2012

Happy Birthday, Mum

Hi there everyone,

Well we had some extremes of weather here yesterday - one minute it was lovely and warm in my crafty conservatory and the next minute the rain was so heavy on the roof I could have done with a pair of ear defenders, then to top it off, we had a thunderstorm! Let's hope today is a better one, I need to get outside and tidy up the garden a bit (groan!)

Anyway, it was my mum's birthday earlier in the week so I thought I would show you her birthday card today.  Here's what I made for her ...


The papers are from my stash, which incidentally never seems to go down! Lol. Edges are inked with 'Tattered Rose' distress ink.  Flowers are Prima and WOC, lace is from my stash and the little fence piece is a Doohickey die-cut.


This is one of my favourite Magnolia stamps - 'Princess Tilda' from the Fairytale collection and she is coloured with Promarkers and accented with crystal glitter.


The sentiment is from 'Just Rite' and is stamped onto a Doohickey 'Bloomy' die-cut tag and embellished with a little organza ribbon and some flowers/leaves.

Extra embellishments include, white paper doily, little silver heart charm and the usual sprinkling of adhesive pearls.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:

TOMIC - Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes

See you all soon,
Hugz, Jan xx


5 comments:

  1. Your Happy Birthday Mom card is so pretty! I totally love your little scene with Tilda standing in front of the little picket fence. Your coloring of her is spot on for the papers you've used as your background. I also love your little flowers as dimensional embellishments! This is a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow just loving your card, so pretty and the flowers are divine
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just absoluetly gorgeous!! Lucky mum, I bet she loved it. Thank you so much for joining in at TioT. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. so many perfectly added details. Love it. Hope the weather has gotten better. thanks for joining us at try it on Tuesday and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining TOMIC 1st Anniversary, hope to see you again on our next challenge.
    Hugs from Indonesia,
    Irene Daryanto

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx