Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 24 June 2012

A New Baby

Wow! Where did the weekend go? Can't say that I like a two day weekend - looking forward to my normal days next week, with my usual three day crafty weekend.  It's been a busy one this time too, hence no post yesterday - sorry.

I have a new baby card to show you tonight - I made it for a friend of my daughter who, after a very difficult pregnancy, has just given birth to a healthy little baby boy.  They are both doing well and my daughter is over the moon after being asked to be baby's god mother!  Here's what I made ...


Back to my 8x8" workspace on this one - I do like the extra space it gives me to play.  Papers are mainly Polkadoodles, with a scrap or two from my stash.  The image is 'Fizzy Moon - Wish upon a Star', coloured with my Promarkers.  The sentiment is LOTV and the bunting is hand made and stamped with some of my alphabet stamps. Embellishments include a couple of stamped stars and some blue candi - no adhesive gems or pearls this time - are you shocked!! Lol.

If you would like any other information, give me a shout.  
Have a good week everyone.
Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I have picked that stamp up so many times and then put it down, but you've now made me wish I'd bought it!!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a perctly wonderful babay card, never thought to use it as a baby card stamp but your card works perfecrtl, love the baby banner
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx