Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 10 June 2012

Show Samples

Hi there everyone,

Wow! It has been a busy weekend - my birthday girl had a fab day yesterday and we all went for a lovely meal together last night.  I have been crafty shopping this morning at a local craft show and spent far too much money!  I have just caught up with my commenting duties and uploaded my card for next week's challenge over at Polkadoodles. Phew! I need a rest and a cuppa next. Lol.

Speaking of Polkadoodles - the show went so quick yesterday and the stock even quicker! A total sell-out before the end of the first show - well done Nikky.  I thought I would show you some of my samples that I made for said show using the new 'Picknix' CD - I've just picked a few for now (will show you some more another day).  Here goes ...


A card made using papers and elements from the 'Welcome Home' section.


Another card made using papers and elements from the 'Welcome Home' section.


A scrapbook page made by importing papers and elements from the 'Welcome Home' section 
into 'Craft Artist' software.


A card made using papers and elements from the 'In the Garden' section.

I've just realised that the pictures I chose are nearly all cards and from the 'Welcome Home' section! I did make some samples using the other sections, honest.  I will show you some more another time - hope you like them and maybe find some inspiration in there somewhere.

I am back at school tomorrow, so unfortunately my crafting has to take a step down the ladder - but only a little one, I shall be back in my craft room straight after school :)

Hugz, Jan xx




6 comments:

  1. These all look gorgeous Jan. So pretty and a really lovely scrapbook layout too (something I wanted to do but ran out of time).
    I'm not surprised it sold out so quickly either which is probably partly due to the low price which I couldn't believe when I saw it.
    Hope you've had a lovely weekend too.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jan these are gorgeous! I spotted your LO when Rosemary was doing her demo!

    Looking forward to seeing your other makes!!

    Enjoy what's left of your weekend.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just loving your samples Jan, I only managed two, love your scrapbook layout
    looking forward to seeing what everyone else made
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful samples from an obviously good CD. I was tempted but by the time I persuaded myself it was sold out. so pleased your enjoying your DT work. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab samples Jan. I was so sad to have missed the shows and we live in the dark ages so no recording capabilities for us...lol. Really looking forward to seeing your other creations and what everyone else did! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful samples Jan really love the layout. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx