Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 1 March 2013

B is for Bottles

Happy Friday to you all,

My working week is done, so it's now time for some crafting (I'll do some washing and cleaning later!) Lol.

As it's Friday that means it's time for the next letter over at the Alphabet Challenge blog, and this week my teamie Avril has chosen 'Bottles' for the letter 'B'.  So, we would love to see your projects showing a bottle somewhere, or you could alter or decorate an actual bottle.  Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I've chosen a 6x6" card this time and decorated it with pink and green papers from my stash.  The gorgeous little 'Fizzy Moon - Let's Celebrate' image is adorable and is stamped and coloured with my Promarkers.  Added embellishments include pink polkadot organza ribbon, pink rose blooms, a pink button, a little pink die-cut butterfly and some pink adhesive gems.

Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and check out the fab work from my teamies. I shall look forward to seeing your entries over the next couple of weeks.

Hugz, Jan xx

12 comments:

  1. such a sweet image - a gorgeous card
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shades of pink and green, love the celebrating bear. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,love the fab image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card beautiful image txx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, A cute card and image, great colours. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Jan, that image is so cute colours flowers all beautiful. hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cutie Jan, gorgeous image, colours and design...I love it hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww bless fizzy, such a sweetie, your card is adorable hugs Tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card made with such beautiful colours. Love the fizzy moon image and all those different shapes in the background.
    Gorgeous card that I absolutely love :-)

    Hugs Lisa xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Jan. Love the image and the fabulous colour palette you have used.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx