Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 8 March 2013

More Distressing

Hi there,

It's Friday again, which means it's time for another challenge over at Polkadoodles and this week we would love to see your 'Distressed' projects.  Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I decided to make a tag this week and used a piece of left over kraft card for the base.  I chose a couple of papers from the 'Sugarplum Daisy CD' and tore the edges to fit the tag.  I added 'Walnut Stain' and 'Tumbled Glass' distress inks to the edges before stitching them onto the tag.  I then curled and ripped the edges a little more for a proper distressed look.  I added a gorgeous digi image from the fantastic new 'Time for Tea' collection, which is called 'Fall Love' and coloured with my Promarkers.  I typed out the saying on my pc, printed it, tore it into pieces and inked all the edges with distress ink, before sticking them in place.  A little piece of fencing (from the same CD), a piece of blue ribbon and a couple of blue candi finish off the design.  Hope you like it!

I shall look forward to checking out your 'Distressed' projects on the blog.
Hugz, Jan xx

5 comments:

  1. fabulous tag Jan, love the wording too - and that gorgeous digi!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jan - it's sooo cute x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello what a gorgeous Tag, great image and colours. Please could you pop over to my blog because I have nominated you for an award
    http://me-myself-and-i-crafts.blogspot.co.uk/ Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the phrase on the tag
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan, I love how you used my digi, this tag is just gorgeous! I love the colours. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx