Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 18 March 2013

Clean and Simple

Good morning to all my crafty friends and followers,

If all has gone according to plan I should be back at school this morning, after a couple of sick days last week.

And what better way to celebrate Monday morning than with a new challenge over at the 'Make My Monday' challenge blog. This week we would love to see your 'Clean and Simple' projects using a monotone theme. Well, I was half way there - I love working in monotone, but clean and simple - now there's a challenge for someone who doesn't know when to stop with the embellishments!! Lol. Here's what I made ...


Well, there you go - see what you can do when you try! (It was hard though, I must admit I wanted to stick a few more embellishment on it!) All I used was my favourite distress ink - Victorian Velvet (yes, again I hear you say!), one of my favourite wording stamps, a piece of pink organza ribbon and a little metal heart embellishment. Definitely clean and simple!

I hope you can join us for the challenge and I shall look forward to checking out your projects during the week. Don't forget to pop over and take a peek at my talented teamies too.

Hugz, Jan xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, what a lovely elegant card.
    Hope you're feeling better
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Jan, as always.
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely Jan and so elegant too. Know what you mean about the embellishing as well!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, so sophisticated, love it. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! LOVE the soft pinks--and your sentiment is amazing! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Jan - perfectly CAS too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx