Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 17 March 2013

Inky Fingers at Studio 12


Morning everyone,

It's my turn to post a little inspiration over on the Studio 12 blog today - here's what I made ...


This gorgeous heart image is one of the cutting files in the 'Welcome Home' section of the Picknix 1 CD. But as I don't have a cutting machine, I like to use them as .png images to print. I love the solid black outlines, which are great for printing onto an inky background, which I made using one of my favourite distress ink colours - Victorian Velvet, with a little added spritz of pearl shimmer mist.

Once finished, I popped the inked piece through my printer and added the heart image and the sentiment, which is also from the CD. I printed a second copy of the hearts and cut out some of the centres to make a mask, before stamping inside a couple with a small flower stamp. I coloured a couple of the other hearts with an extra layer of distress ink and then outlined the whole thing with a Promarker to give some shadow.

Hope you like it - have a great day.
Hugz, Jan xx


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing how you made this Jan. Love the inky background.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project thanks for aharing with us.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx