Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 16 March 2013

Red Velvet

Happy Saturday,

Well, think I'm just about recovered now and on the mend ready for work again next week.

I have a card to show you today which I made for the 'Midweek Magnolias Challenge' who are celebrating their first birthday over on the blog. I've tried something a little different today - what do you think??


I made a shaped card and tried placing the elements a little 'off the page' - but it was hard (my OCD was challenging my decisions!) Lol - I think it turned out ok.  I used one of my favourite Magnolia stamps - Princess Tilda and gave her a little red velvet dress for the occasion.  All the elements are from my stash, including my brand new TH butterfly die, which I definitely think I will be using a lot!!

I would also like to enter this card into the 'I Love Promarkers' challenge which is Ribbons and Bows.

Enjoy your weekend,
Hugz, Jan xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty! Love the little Tilda, she looks fab in red :) Thanks for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and love the beautiful elements and Tida looks gorgeous in her red dress.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute and a lovely card Jan.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I hope you feel better now. Just love the card so very beautiful. great image and love the colors. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Tilda card Jan, love the colours
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful crd. lovely image and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, love the colours and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sweet card Jan, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx