Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 29 March 2013

D is for Daffodils

Happy Friday to you all,

I am just a little excited after finishing work yesterday for two weeks - so plenty of time for crafting!

As it's Friday - it's time for our next letter over at the Alphabet Challenge and yes, you guessed - it's the letter 'D'. Caz chose our theme this week and we would love to see your projects featuring 'Daffodils' - it's about time we saw a little colour out there, instead of the white stuff! Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I must admit, I was struggling to find anything with daffodils on to use for this one - but found a wooden stamp which has a set of three flowers on (one being the daffodil). So, I masked the other two flowers and just stamped the daffodil three times to make a CAS card this week. The images are coloured with Promarkers and I chose a DL landscape size for a change, which I think suits the layout well. What do you think?

Don't forget to pop over to the blog to check out some more inspiration from my teamies and I shall look forward to visiting your blogs to check out all the cheery spring daffodils.

Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. So pretty fabby Easter creation. jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is gorgeous hun - love the classic styling. A real eye catcher. Hugs Squirrel xx PS. No need to re-enter the LLF DT call, we will be looking at both weeks entries.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx