Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 22 March 2013

Enjoy the Adventure

Happy Friday everyone,

Well, my blog post title is quite appropriate today - I've scheduled my post for this morning because I am currently in Castleton with 32 nine-year olds on our school residential at an outdoor pursuits centre - so definitely an adventure! The weather forecast was for rain, rain and more rain, so spare a thought for me please (and no laughing)!! Lol.

As it's Friday, it's time for another challenge over at the Polkadoodles challenge blog - this week we would love to see your projects which include some embossing (this can be heat or dry embossing). Here's what I made  for my DT inspiration ...


I've used the gorgeous 'Cherryblossom Lane CD' which was designed by the amazingly talented Nikky Hall. I love all the little characters on the CD - each one seems to have their own personality. I have made a 6x6" card using backing papers, an image and a sentiment from the CD.  The image is coloured with my Promarkers and matted onto a darker blue.  I have included some dry embossing on a piece of blue pearlised paper and finished with a piece of twine and a couple of blue buttons. 

Please pop over to the blog, if you can spare the time, and take a look at the other DT projects made by my talented teamies. I shall look forward to seeing your entries and visiting your blogs over the next week.

Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Great fun card and I love the design. Enjoy your adventure. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx