Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 25 March 2013

Spring Colours

Wow! Here's my second post today - it's amazing what you get done when you don't have to go to work!

I have made a little card this morning for the challenge over at 'Lili's Little Fairies', which is one of my favourite stamp companies. The challenge this week is to use 'Spring Colours' and although we don't seem to be having much 'Spring' here, I thought a bit of yellow and green seemed in order. Here's what I made ...


I have used the gorgeous LOTV 'Blossom' image which is coloured with Promarkers - I thought this one was perfect for what should be Spring! Lol. The sentiment is also LOTV and all the papers are from my stash. I have also used my new TH 'On the Edge' butterfly die - which I am becoming addicted to. Hope this one brings a little cheer into the cold, dull days we are getting at the moment.

Hugz, Jan xx

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card and great colours, cheered me up a little as we aren't getting much spring here either
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet card Jan. Gorgeous colours and that image is so cute.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cheerful card - lovely spring colours and sweet image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Jan. Just what we need on a freezing day.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous fresh colours and a fab design. The butterfly edge is lovely :)


    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card and love the beautiful image and fabulous colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card, Jan. Love the colours you've used and the image is great. I have that butterfly die but haven't used it yet ;(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, gorgeous colours and design. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Yes, the Lili's Little fairies DT call is running this next week too. You can enter this week but we'll count last weeks entry so don't feel you have to enter again! Thank you for playing along with the challenge! Hugs, Fairy Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx