Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Fairy Dust


Good morning to you all,

It's my turn to post over at the Scrapbook Stamp Society today and I have a fantasy card to show you using the gorgeous 'Fairy Dust' image by Morgan Fitzsimons, which can be found in their on-line shop HERE.


I made a 6x6" card using background papers from Raspberry Road.  I have coloured the image with Promarkers, picking out two colours from the background papers. I decided to give her purple hair to create more of a fantasy theme for the card and have added one of my new die-cut pieces behind the image, together with a piece of polkadot organza ribbon and a couple of die-cut butterflies. Hope you like it!

I would love to enter this into the challenge over at Scrapbook Stamp Society.

Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan, Lovely colours especially the hair, it really ties it all together.
    Happy Wednesday
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx