Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 4 March 2013

Peaches and Cream

Hello there crafty friends,

First, can I say a big welcome to my new followers - I hope you enjoying visiting from time to time.

I have a birthday card to show you this evening, which I made for a work colleague and also for the challenge over at 'Lili's Little Fairies' - which is 'Peaches and Cream', hence the title of my post. Here's what I made ...


This one is a 6x6" cream linen card blank which I covered with gorgeous peach paper from Raspberry Road - I am in love with these papers at the moment and if you haven't found them yet, check them out HERE. I added a second mat which is also mounted on cream cardstock and decorated with a 'Fleur de Lys' die-cut border.  The cute little image is 'LOTV - Blossom' and is coloured with my Promarkers and mounted onto a peach scalloped circle.  The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is also LOTV. Added embellishments include a piece of vintage lace, three die-cut flowers from scraps of matching paper, a little die-cut butterfly with added pearls, a couple of pearl hearts and some adhesive gems.

I would also like to enter this in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - Lace and/or Pearls
Joanna Sheen - Layer it Up

Thanx for looking today and thank you for all your kind comments on my previous posts.
Hugz, Jan xx

6 comments:

  1. Hello, such a pretty little card and image. Great colours. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love the muted colours, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours and colouring - sweet image, great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the cute image, colours and layout too.
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the colours. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us at Joanna Sheen.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx