Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 18 October 2013

Christmas is Coming!

Good morning,

Well, it's Friday again already - so it must be time for another challenge over at Polkadoodles and this week we are all preparing for Christmas with the theme 'CHRISTMAS IS COMING'! I can believe it's almost that time of year again.  This time the design team were challenged to make a card using more than one fold, so here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I used a 'Three Panel Screen Card' and covered it with papers from the fab 'A Home for Christmas CD'. Each piece is layered on gold mirri card, then a complimentary coloured card and I added the cute little border (also from the CD).  The greeting was printed from the sentiments section of the CD and mounted on a die-cut scalloped circle. The baubles are from the embellishments section of the CD - I printed each one three times, cut them and then stuck them together to create another folded 3D element to my card. A few bits of holly to decorate and some fab Polkadoodles dew drops to finish.

I hope you can join us this time in our lead up to Christmas - I shall look forward to seeing your entries.

Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. fab card Jan, love the design and the panels - looks fantastic
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx