Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 27 October 2013

Tilda Tin Girl

Hello again,

Well, I hope you all remembered to turn back your clocks and enjoyed the extra hour this morning!

As it's Sunday again already it's time for my post over at Sherri Baldy Art and I am continuing with the third instalment of my 'Besties of Oz' project. Last week I showed you 'Lil Scarecrow' and today I have used image 640 - 'Tilda Tin Girl', which you can buy from Sherri's on-line store HERE.


I used my Promarkers again to colour the image and all papers and embellies are from my stash. I have tried to include some metal items on this one to keep in with the theme, including an ornate metal corner and a strip of metal tape (which I passed through my script embossing folder and then coloured with alcohol inks).

I hope you will join me again next week for the next chapter.

Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. I meant to do the blog hop, but found this cute card :) :) love that colours you choose, Jan! :D I'm gonna try that one day :D

    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx