Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 26 October 2013

Happy Birthday Sherri

Happy Saturday,

I have a special post today to wish someone a very 'Happy Birthday' over in the States - hope you have a fantastic day, hun.

Here's my card that I made to send my best wishes ...


RECIPE

Image - Sherri Baldy 'My Little Dimples' (image 934)
Colouring Medium - Promarkers
Papers - LOTV Always and Forever
Sentiments - LOTV, stash
Dies - Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight
Flowers - Dreamees
Embellishments
Pink organza polkadot ribbon, silver heart charm, 
green adhesive gems

Hugz, Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx