Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Midweek Motivation at MMM

Hi there,

I'm back again with the next in my series of Halloween projects this week - this time for a little midweek motivation over at Make My Monday.  There is still plenty of time to play along with your spooky creations and here's a little more inspiration from me ...


This time I made a Tag to go with my Halloween collection using paper and sentiment from Polkadoodles Halloween download bundle and a cute digi image from QKR Stampede which I coloured with a combination of Promarkers and Graph 'It markers. I added a few other oddments from my stash and couldn't resist drawing a little spider hanging from the 'Trick or Treat' sign!

I hope you are having fun with our challenge this week.
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx