Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 25 October 2013

S is for Scary!

Happy Friday,

Hope you've all had a great week - not only is it Friday (my day off) but it's half term next week. Yay! So lots of crafting planned.

It's time for the next letter over at the Alphabet Challenge and this time Sheena has chosen the theme 'SCARY' for the letter 'S'.  Now as the end of October looms, Halloween springs to mind - but since I have had a week of Halloween projects, I decided to do something a little different for this one and kept it 'Clean and Simple'. Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I always take ages designing and making my projects, but decided to do something 'Clean and Simple' for this one to show that it doesn't always have to be something fussy to make the point. This one only took me about twenty minutes to make and I think it fits the theme nicely.  

I used a 'scary' ghostie image from the internet and added the lettering 'BOO' using my Clarity Stamp 'Letterbox' kit. I also added a little shading under the lettering with some Black Soot distress ink and a little bit of shading with my Promarkers around the edge of the image.  A hand drawn border to finish and then I mounted it on black card. Simples!

I can't wait to see everyone's interpretation of the theme this time - so come and join us with your 'scary' projects.

Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Scary project. Welcome to the Clean and Simple world. I'm sure you'll have a great crafting week planned. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worked beautifully, Jan, this is fabulous CAS, "Spooky" card. I am like you take ages making a card..wish I could do them 10 minute things, but would not work for me, LOL..have a Wonderful weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx