Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 7 October 2013

Elegant Ladies

Hello again,

I'm back with my second post today for Make My Monday - this week Suzi has chosen the theme of

'ELEGANT LADIES'

So, we would love to see your interpretation of the theme.  Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I decided to use this gorgeous stamp which I received free on a magazine a while ago - isn't she just fab! I stamped her onto my cardstock, then stamped again onto a scrap of the backing paper and cut out her fabulous dress.  I used my Promarkers for her skin and her wrap and also added a little Promarker shading to the dress layer before adding to the image.  The finishing touch was a little frantage powder to add some glitz.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set together with a few added embellishments from my stash.

If you have the time, maybe pop over to the main blog and check out the other elegant ladies from my teamies.

Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, beautifully coloured and designed
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Jan, I love the image and flowers. The feather is such a nice add on to the card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx