Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 21 October 2013

Halloween

Hi there,

I'm back with my second post today and I can see already that it's going to be a week of all things Halloween.  It's time for our next challenge over at Make My Monday and yes, you guessed, we would love to see your spooky projects this week with a theme of

'HALLOWEEN'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


The card is 6x6" in size including the die-cut edge.  The main focal point started out as a piece of white card which I inked using my ink dusters with Spiced Marmalade and Rusty Hinge distress inks.  I then stamped out the images which are from Lavinia Stamps using a black archival ink pad.  I added a few little hills with a touch of Black Soot distress ink and mounted the whole piece on a black die-cut Lacey Square.  I stamped the sentiment on a piece of scrap inked card to match.

I am looking forward to seeing all your spooky projects this week, so good luck with your entries.
Hugz, Jan xx

8 comments:

  1. Stunning Jan, this is just perfect for a Halloween card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant witch - a beatiful card too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Saw it on Make It Monday and had to have a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Jan. Really lovely images and a great colour contrast too.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is awesome Jan, I love it!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely Halloween scene, love your card
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx