Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Clean and Simple at Studio 12

Hi there crafters,

It's my turn to post over at Studio 12 for Polkadoodles today, so I thought I would show you a really quick 'Clean and Simple' card using two stamps from the fabulous Studio 12 range.  I do tend to spend forever on my cards, but occasionally we all need to make a 'quickie' at the last minute - so here's what I made ...


I used the leaf stamp from the 'Shabby Owl Blossom' set and stamped the image three times in black ink, inverting the middle image.  I added a little colour to the leaves with my Promarkers and drew a doodled border to frame them.  I stamped out the sentiment from the 'Leave a Little Sparkle' set and added a few adhesive gems.  I mounted the whole thing on green pearlised cardstock before adding to my card base.

Quick and simple! What do you think?

Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. Stunning CAS card, Jan, love the autumn colours here too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card Jan, Love it!
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Jan, a lovely sentiment too. Congratulations on your NEW look blog it is stunning. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx