Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 11 October 2013

R for Roses

Good morning,

Or not so good here - I woke to the sound of pounding rain on my bedroom window this morning, so it's not looking good. My eldest daughter is doing a sponsored walk with her school kids today - think she might get wet!!

As it's Friday, it's time for our next letter over at the Alphabet Challenge and this week Shaz has chosen 'ROSES' for the letter 'R'. I must admit I have gatecrashed Team B this week because I love roses and couldn't resist joining in. Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I absolutely love this stamp and have had it for ages - I can't even remember who it's from! But as soon as I saw the theme, it was an easy choice for me. I tried to keep it fairly simple to showcase the stamp and think it has a bit of a vintage feel to it - I stamped in versamark ink and coloured the image with my pastel chalks, then tore around the edges before layering. All I added was a script backing paper, some twine a stamped sentiment tag with little button and a few pink pearls - pretty simple for me! Lol.

I hope you will join us this time with your versions of our theme.
Hugz, Jan xx

5 comments:

  1. hun, i love the incredibly noble and elegant look of your awesome card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, very simple but very effective, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jan, I love that image it's beautiful.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jan love the stamp and papers
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx