Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 14 October 2013

Texture

Good morning,

Well, we have had a very wet and windy weekend here, and a very busy one too.

It's time for our next challenge over at Make My Monday and this week Rosie has chosen the theme of 'TEXTURE'. The possibilities here are endless - anything that gives that little extra tactile feel to your projects. Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


Well, I started rummaging and came up with lots of different textures for my 6x6" card, including a piece of woodgrain textured paper, torn mulberry paper which is really feathery, corrugated card, seam binding, feathers, curled wires and frantage embossing powder. Hope you like it.

I shall look forward to seeing your projects over the coming week.
Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. JayBe, this is gorgeous, I can just feel the texture on this card, love the colour combo..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A feast of textured delight here Jan. Love it!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Jan, I love all the textures and the layout.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx