Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 7 October 2013

Paper Piecing

Good morning,

I hope you all had a great weekend - mine was fairly quiet, with lots of crafting of course!

Well, it's time for our next theme at the 'My Besties UK Challenge' and this time we would love to see your projects showcasing

'PAPER PIECING' 

which simply means 'filling in your image with pieces of paper', instead of the traditional colouring.

Now, I did all mine digitally using these gorgeous papers from Raspberry Road.


Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I chose the very trendy 'Positively Penelope' image 773 - which can be purchased from Sherri's on-line store HERE.  I printed her onto my cardstock, together with a simple sentiment, then printed her again a few times with the relevant papers behind the image. I coloured her face and hair with my Promarkers, then added all the little pieces after cutting them out. I love this way of 'colouring' and image and it's perfect for matching to your backing papers. Added embellishments are from my stash.

Please pop over to the main blog HERE if you have the time - my teamies are waiting with some more fab inspiration for you.

1 comment:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx