Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 23 August 2013

Bright and Beautiful

Hello crafty friends,

It's time for another challenge over at Polkdoodles and this week the theme is 'ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL'. Now this one is open to interpretation - what do you see as 'bright' and 'beautiful'? It can be anything that you think fits the theme and the design team have had a few ideas of their own. Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


Now, I'm not used to working with such bright colours - I'm more of a pastel girl myself, but this is what I love about being on a design team - it pushes you out of your comfort zone once in a while. I thought of lovely bright colours and reached straight for my 'Bonbon Belles' CD which I know has the most amazing sections of colour. My card was made using papers and embellishments from the 'Tropical Sorbet' section - hope you like it.

Also, if you haven't ordered your snazzy watermark for your projects yet - pop over and have a look in the Polkadoodles store. Just click HERE for more details.

I shall look forward to seeing your interpretation of our theme this week.
Hugz, Jan xx

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card hun, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan I love this, love the bright colours and the layout is fab.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Jan and love the bright colours!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Jan - fab papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve this card Jan, it's fab and I really like that you made the sentiment the focus xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan, love it! A great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I do love this collection, but then I love them all! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jan, those colours are lush and I love all those flowers. your watermark looks fab, I've just got mine too, can't wait to use it
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Jan and what a fab sentiment
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! Love the frame you used!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx